Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Life is a jumble. I don't know why I have not figured it all out by now. How to plan my eating, how to schedule my days and weeks and months. I just wing my way through it all and get mixed results. Mixed results is a nice way of saying I fall on my face more often than not. Just when I think I am out of 'baby bird' mode, I gain another 3 pounds or I volunteer for something I have no time for and do a sloppy job. Flop, flop, flop. What I really want to say is, I am still trying to find time for writing. And, in true baby bird style, I still believe I will.

I have a conference call in 3 minutes, but I wanted to say 'hi' to you all. Welcome to Bubtrout and Frida. They are from '2006 and beyond' Nightwriters. We should probably email their true identities to everyone so more comfort for all and less mystery.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Gotta laugh at myself. It turns out my conference call is scheduled for two weeks from now!!!! Which leaves me open to start a writing project suggested by Phyllis.