Monday, May 28, 2007

Eureka!

Hi all! This is my second attempt. Like Diane, I don't know where the first one went. But I did manage to sign on all by myself (after several aborted starts). Now the trick will be to see is I get this "entry" to publish and not evaporate.
I just want to thank you all again for your support. The workshop was FUN! What a relief! I still don't want to work at 'being a writer', though I'll never stop writing in a sense. Just don't want to play around with submitting to publishers again. Many years ago I received an ENGRAVED rejection slip from The Saturday Evening Post. My writing teacher at the time said that was very good -- just one step before being really considered. I added it to the pile of not-engraved ones I already had, and it took
years before I realized there were some other things I wanted to do with my time. My hat's off to you who are sticking to it.
BUT, being able to write to someone else's prompt, share, and receive friendly critiques, especially in such a wonderful setting, was delightful! Muchas gracias!
Barbara

1 comment:

Steve said...

Welcome, Barbara. . . and the pleasure was ours! So glad you were persistent in your efforts to sign on to the blog. Keep logging in, and we'll keep that stimulating environment churning!