Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What...No Spell Check???

Good Evening...should anyone wonder by and type in the right write words...

Jean Blackburn just (Tuesday afternoon) stopped by for a quick visit to 504 Duncan. I asked her what she was going to do now tht she found she could write fiction. She talked about getting nothing done since BR and her need for discipline. I think that may be true for the vast majority of us. What we need is a Marine Corps Drill Instructor!

We are trying to get back in stride after the trip out to California. I certainly felt the week at Bishop's Ranch was very special. I just know some good writing is going to come out of BR 2007.

This entry is really more of a test to see if I could get through the system. So far so good and quite easy.

Hugs to all.

Ragan

No comments: